The ‘KZN-breds’ registered with the KZN Breeders Premium Scheme for the upcoming National Yearling Sale QUALIFY for:
– The KZN Breeders Million Mile, a race for horses three years old and up run on the KZN Breeders Race Day with an appropriate Merit Rating.
– ‘KZN-breds’ also qualify for eight increased Stakes races, known as the KZN Breeders Series for R200 000 each, to be run on the annual KZN Breeders Race Day over 1200m, 1600m and 1900m.
– Two of the KZN Breeders Series races are for ‘KZN-bred’ Juvenile colts and fillies.
– The ‘KZN-bred’ that wins the KZN Yearling Sale Million run on Vodacom Durban July day will be rewarded with a value added bonus of R200 000
– Easily identifiable with ‘#kznbred’ hip stickers and stable door posters at sales